Dark angel command squad

recon0321

Last one that I saw on Ebay went for enough money ($USD) to buy a Command Squad Box and a DA Upgrade Sprue at full retail and pay shipping, and still have money left over to buy lunch!

Buy the two separate and end up with (5) more marines.

Paul

Well they are a business, so entitled to make money. But it would be nice to see any codex that has a special upgrade sprue AND is able to take a command squad get a box like that. They actually lost my money, because I never bothered to buy a command box (or a vet box) - if it was all in one, I would have, and probably still would have bought upgrade sprue like I did (luckily I have friends with lots of bits to deck out the upgrade sprue as needed).

I did decide I'm not buying anymore DA/SM items until the new dex comes out. I'm actually loathe to finish my hammernator command squad because I have a sinking feeling the new codex will render them obselete.

I did decide I'm not buying anymore DA/SM items until the new dex comes out. I'm actually loathe to finish my hammernator command squad because I have a sinking feeling the new codex will render them obselete.

A wise idea, any new toys must be purchased. Some of us have six months worth of painting to do anyway....

Archived