Space Wolf Army

She has a name, buddy. :)

That's "Arch-sorceress" to most of you.

One person knows my True Name.

..and no he is not a GK player. (if he is smart, he will continue to not be one)

Thanks for the kind words. I don't think I will be expanding the army.. Though I do intend on snow-basing the entire Thousand Sons army.

That's "Arch-sorceress" to most of you.

One person knows my True Name.

..and no he is not a GK player. (if he is smart, he will continue to not be one)

Thanks for the kind words. I don't think I will be expanding the army.. Though I do intend on snow-basing the entire Thousand Sons army.

Grey Knights, huh? Hmmm...

Careful of the food you eat.

The agents of the Azure Magus are everywhere.

Is it possible that Heathens is the One? The One who knows the True Name of the Great Arch-Soreceress Ah-a-nothepsis?

Crap. Because now I don't know which side to root for because they both have been so kind to me. Sometimes I hate being more loyal than a dog. :cuss

By the way Ah-na, what was the riddle thingy that you used to have were someone could guess your True Name?

Not that it helps me any. If I attempted to say even the first syllable, my jaw would shatter and my teeth would turn to powder. If I attempt to write it, I have a Liar Liar "the damn pen is BLUE" moment.

It's better if it remains a secret...

:cuss

Eh like I said. I'm kind of stuck in the middle. I don't know who to root for. I got a Marines Malevolent who can turn me to powder with his bare hands on one side and an almighty witch who can show me more terror that the Basilica of Torment on the other. :cuss

Tarvik,

I started with a full complete khemri brown over black blackcoat. I mixed black with the brown and drybrushed the top areas of the wolf, and most of the tail. I dry brushed black and white on certain areas, specifically the hackles and the belly/legs.

Finally, a wash of gryphonne sepia (sp) was applied to everything after the mouths were done

hey flower power :no:

i suddenly realised that there is one glitch in this whole project of awesomeness .... :)

The Blood....who's is it ?? its not the rubric marines,as they are grey powder on the inside!!

they must be killing a lot of sorcerer's then :P

must say the AB grey is pure win !!

mithril

Well, some people don't know the story behind Rubricae so the blood is about what it would look like if a real showdown was going on and there was flesh involved.

Guess it could be a sorcerer.

Or the blood of 2 million mortal infantry littering the battlefield (both sides) at the Battle of the Fang.

Archived