1850 pts Space Wolves army for GT

fjgarces

Hi all,

Next 17th and 18th March I'm going to a GT with my old wolves. I'm just re-modelling and re-painting all my army, I've chosen the best moment to do it. :tu:

I have not too much time to do the work, I was painting at a good level but I was lowering in every model as the GT date aproaches :)

To achieve it quickly I'm painting base color and rust scratches.

Just painted with the first base color scratches over the yellow:

12%2520-%25201.jpg

Grey base color scratches:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CC71CLQWsXk/TxRBw0kCS_I/AAAAAAAABo4/c4ait-Zr5lk/s640/C360_2012-01-07-17-43-51.jpg

Rust/Primer scratches:

12%2520-%25201.jpg

Very light oils over the tank and almost done tracks:

2012-01-08%252018.57.02.jpg

I'm going to post more advances. The thing is to paint all my army at 80% that is ok to play. If I done all at 80% and I have some time before the GT I'm going to paint some units at 100%

Regards

Javi

PD. Photos taken with my phone, sorry ;)

This tank doens't have any pigments weathering yet but, if you can see in the last photo it appears in the background some tracks of another rhino with MIG pigments applied. ^_^

The next step for this tank will be some light pigments in track and the lower parts.

I use some "standard" oils ans a lot of whitespirit.

I have black, white some blue, red and yellow and some earth tones. That's all I need, just mixing using whitespirit and blend over the tank or over stone bases. I'll pos some new photos of the Rune Priest base that is oil painted.

Archived