Epic marines Poster

NCA

Hello,

It's my first time here, so im not sure if this is the right place to post it...

I've done some WH40K illustrations last night while training with photoshop, send them to a geek friend thath told me to post them here so the comunity could enjoy them.

So here they are!, it's free fan art, based upon the Blood Angels codex art and a CS5 brush tutorial by Josh Overton

Here i send you Background and Poster sizes in web quality. If you like it and want insanly huge quality sizes for print or other purposes you can ask me by mail, i've painted them really huge 1gb .Png files!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-naD2t4ULaQ8/T1jZQkb_70I/AAAAAAAAA1s/WKq06AlLhDY/s1600/They+shall+know+no+fear+web.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TntBEnyWik8/T1jZ5-WeAUI/AAAAAAAAA14/tcIxNtZRZBs/s1600/They+shall+know+no+fear+Background.jpg

Enjoy! ;)

They look very good but I do have one critique; the red shoulder pads appear to have been coloured using a tool that's a wee bit too big - almost as if it's been coloured by the red smoke trail. As a result it throws the image off somewhat, as red is quite an attention grabbing colour, especially on pictures with few other colours.

Edit - I forgot to welcome you, brother. Hail and welcome! -_-

Hi!, the idea behind the red steam was pure decoration to add some dynamics and higlight the symbols of the Pad with the chapter colors, more than the intention of painting the Shoulder Pad. Maybe that red can work better with lines of brush-strokes, and maybe the smoke confuse a little with the yellow smoke of the background.

Thanks for the critique, it's allways welcome! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived