Chaplains...

Chaplains, at least Black Templar Chaplains (forgive my ignorance of other chapters) come with a crozius arcanum and a Rosarius in their point cost. Is it possible to give a chaplain a Storm Shield then? The storm shield says it may not be combined with an Iron Halo or Rosarius save...but Army Builder lists the SS as an option for the Chaplain? I know Army Builder isn't perfect, so I thought I'd bring my query here.

just off the top of my head no book looking...

First off what does the codex say you have access to the armoury.... yes

You can have the SS but you cant combined the inv/++ saves together... so you can choose to use the 4++(has it been errata'ed to 3++ ) or the 4++but not both and not combined. the wargear entry its not a restriction on who can have the wargear but how it is used.

EDIT:looked at books

Timmytool has it. Though why you would want to do that is a little beyond me, but that is not the purview of the OR.

I should also like to point out that despite what army builder may say, you can in fact buy two weapons as normal for the chaplain as his crozius is included in his profile and does not count towards the two weapon limit.

Timmytool has it. Though why you would want to do that is a little beyond me, but that is not the purview of the OR.

I should also like to point out that despite what army builder may say, you can in fact buy two weapons as normal for the chaplain as his crozius is included in his profile and does not count towards the two weapon limit.

For better survivability in a Black Tide list. Keeping a Chaplian alive and directing Righteous Fury moves is very valuable. Thanks guys, I thought that's what the rule meant, but I wasn't sure. FNG, I know.

Archived