My Deathwing thus far

Liono Johnson

Comments welcome!

http://inakadakka.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/deathwing-whole-20120310.jpg

I have about 1500 points of Deathwing + extras painted up, going for an all-foot 1750 list by March for my first tournament (a local affair in Nagoya).

I have a lot of other pics at the blog I do with my buddy: Inaka Dakka

Here's one of my Deathwing Librarian:

http://inakadakka.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/deathwing-librarian.jpg?w=500&h=375

Looking great! The cyclone conversions are interesting, where are they from?

Imperial Guard Sentinel, looks like.

Cool looking Deathwing, frater! I approve of the choice of Huron as a Belial base. If I didn't already have a Lysander Belial that I'm happy with, I'd use Huron (though I did do a conversion off Huron for a successor chapter).

The missile launchers are indeed from IG sentinels... my army is mostly black reach and the actual cyclone bitz were prohibitively expensive, from my point of view. I could have done sentinel or typhoon but the larger typhoon launchers would make them hard to pack/store and the sentinel ones make great 'handles' for moving them around.

Cool looking Deathwing, frater! I approve of the choice of Huron as a Belial base. If I didn't already have a Lysander Belial that I'm happy with, I'd use Huron (though I did do a conversion off Huron for a successor chapter).

Thanks for the compliments! I like Huron as a base model a lot, though If I did it again I might do a more drastic conversion... maybe actually give him a hammer or a large sword for the thunder hammer arm...

Edited for grammar and stupidity.

Archived