Losttech Landraider

Azatoth

I am aware this is not a GW model, but the pure awesomeness made me it post it here.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/Azatoth/1331613523273.jpg

Considering its size (Look at the wall socket in the background) you could possibly proxie it as a SM Fellblade. :D

Hah, awesome. Lego has really come a long way since i used to play with it.

What did the little blurb about it costing more than your car mean? Surely that can't be right?

Depends on the car!

Well I admit that I often stand in front of their stuff and ask myself, where the hell where these when I was a kid. But I also know a couple guys who buy Lego for their kids, while being w/o children ^_^

You know you are supposed to give credit to the person who actually built that.

EDIT: It's this guy and he has more where that one came from.

And you should become calmer. I was not trying to claim false laurels, and I found that picture on a chan website, with no original builder listed.

I won't be calm when I see someone not giving credit for someone else's work.

You should have at least posted a link to your source. You should have simply inserted a "This is not mine but it's awesome." in your opening post.

Posting images you don't own is actually against the rules of this board and I could have just not posted and reported you. Instead, I put up the necessary sources and you should update your post with them.

If you think I'm the one acting out of line, report my post and we'll see what the moderators say.

By 1:40 when it reversed I was actually hoping/half-expecting to hear a "Freem"/"Dakka dakka" and see little lego bricks spitting out of the guns!

Thank you for posting that link. Without it I would never have seen this:

Now all hope of finishing my next Wolf Guard models tonight has been vapourised. I want more 40k tank chases!

Edit: Sceadwe - thanks for quoting me in your sig - I'm flattered!

Posting images you don't own is actually against the rules of this board and I could have just not posted and reported you. Instead, I put up the necessary sources and you should update your post with them.

If you think I'm the one acting out of line, report my post and we'll see what the moderators say.

Actually hot-linking images you don't own is what we don't allow. Posting up someone else's work is frowned upon but not against the rules. Plenty of people do it when they have had someone else paint something on commission for them.

In this particular case, yes it would have been nice for Azatoth to post the name of the person, even if it was just their YouTube handle (although the pic posted does have "Jerac 2012" in the corner which might be a clue). That said, he didn't need you to come and start grousing at him over it. You could have PM'd a request for him to edit his post to either him or a mod.

Meantime just enjoy what was posted.

Archived