Flesh Tearers, represent!

I don't regret it in the slightest. I plan on adding on to it. Tossed around the idea of blacking out my shoulder like thier shoulder pads, but too much solid black surface area. So gonna add the aquilla behind it, jagged knives under it, and a suttle black smoke tribal in the very back to fill it an as a half sleave. Oh, and a purity seal on my tricep or bicep for good measure if I can come up with good scripting translated into Latin for it.

• 4 weeks later...
I don't regret it in the slightest. I plan on adding on to it. Tossed around the idea of blacking out my shoulder like thier shoulder pads, but too much solid black surface area. So gonna add the aquilla behind it, jagged knives under it, and a suttle black smoke tribal in the very back to fill it an as a half sleave. Oh, and a purity seal on my tricep or bicep for good measure if I can come up with good scripting translated into Latin for it.

Like a japanese style but smoked? that would be cool :blink:

Also, i use the script for my seals (esp.FT); "Mors certa est, vita non." - Death is certain, life is not.

Epic!

Way to represent. I always wanted the Blood Angel Insignia, but when I die I have to have it removed....that means my family will have to pay for it out of pocket. I couldnt do that to them....or could I....?.....hmmm

huh?

A ) why?

B ) how do they remove a tattoo from a dead body?

It's a religious thing. Jews can't be buried in a jewish cemetary with tattoos. Don't know the actual reason for it, even though I could look it up online....hmmm....

But I'd assume they laser it off....that sounds expensive...and stereotypically speaking, I'm too cheap for that :D

I think it's in Leviticus. Not cutting or marking yourself. I think it had to deal with Canaanite worship/practices, them being heathens and demon/dead worshippers, and Jews not following that or wanting to have relation/dealings with that obviously =)

Archived