sgt. 5th or 9th company

Devilmixer

its not very clear on what your asking...what part of the hsoulder pad are you talking baout for example. the rim? the pad itself?

What I mean is the symbol for there companys are black and since he is a sgt so shouldt the pad be as well

On p71 of the codex that Sarge in the upper left corner looks like he's 5th company with a white outline of a blood drop. That's probably what you would do for 9th, as well.

thanks diddnt see that ;-)

On the top of page 71 in our codex is a small picture of a Tactical Sergeant from the fifth Company. His shoulderpads are black with red trim, his chapter badge is yellow and the blood drop is outlined with white. See glayvin34's post!

I think it was also mentioned in our previous codizes, I don't recall the pages though.

Snorri

Edit: glayvin34 had it already!

I think it was also mentioned in our previous codizes, I don't recall the pages though.

It actually wasn't, how to deal with it was quite a frequent debate prior the current codex, tho I have to say I prefer the 'old skool' look of version 3 below to the official answer:

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r155/khromash/BAVthSgt.jpg

What's that image from? I thought I had them all covered?

Oh that was just me mucking around in MS Paint trying out ideas back before the current codex came out (hence the heretical non-standard squad heraldry)

1. Commonly suggested method (now canon).

2. Hypothetical - colour inverts along with the trim.

3. Hypothetical - RT stylee with company pad remaining unchanged.

4. The (pre-current codex) oft suggested "use the RT company markings" with the post 2e both pads black.

Archived