Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I am a huge fan of both Warhammer 40k and Assassin's Creed, so I thought I might as well bring them both together and try and come up with something.

I brought a chaplain and some Saguinary guard, I do have some other minis but I gotta strip off some paint first.

I am still coming up with some fluff, just enjoying painting atm.

My next challenge is how to get the logo on the minis. I have both liquid green stuff and green stuff, so any help would be greatly apreciated.

C&Cs welcome.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/Linden_Harford/2.jpg

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/Linden_Harford/1.jpg

The black armour isn't difficult. its the wings that was the pain in the butt.

I first off spray painted the sprue black the cut out the bits I wanted.

Cut off anything that needed to be cut off then glued torso, legs and wings together.

Then another coat of black but with the bottle paint.

Highlight with codex grey.

then were points meet e.g points on armour do a further highlight of space wolf grey.

If I get enough interest I might do a video on wings and any other bits and what not.

I have an Emperor's Champion gonna change his hand so I can attach a hidden blade and give him a hood.

Maybe save for a battle force pack. Marines will have robes, black armour white robes with a colour trim on the robes.

Sargents will have hidden blades, and just figuring out how I'm gonna get the logo on.

This chapter will be mainly infantry based they have no real need for tanks.

Will have some dreadnoughts going on. Just getting stuff on the cheap when I can.

Nice work!

You could really go to town with some scouts...wrist blade and underarm bolt-pistols, cloaks...how about some garrottes too?

Maybe garrottes, I'm going with a bit of modern AC lore (I've read the Encyclopaedia) and gonna have high ranking Marines have hidden blades.

Sargents being one, and assault units. I've still gotta a bit of work ahead of me. I have a couple of marines I've painted different colours, just need to strip and green stuff.

I'll post up some fluff once I have typed it all up.

Cheers everyone for all the compliments, it's great motivation.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would update with some more pictures. I've sort of come with and idea of what colour trim to use one which models.

Scouts: White plain robes

Marines: White robes black trim

Assault: White robes with red trim

Devastator: White robes blue trim

Captains/ Hq unit(s): White robes Gold trim.

well any way here is some updated Black Angels.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/Linden_Harford/2012-03-29_22-05-59_320.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

So here is an update on my boys.

I finally have paint stripper and have been green stuffing them.

I have purchased some new paintbrushes and will be hopefully being painting more.

So far as in fluff I have ideas.

The story goes so far as this.

The assassin's guild as been around since the dawn of man as in the games.

After unification and the final destruction of the templars many assassins retired seeing the war done.

One man decided that things should be done different, the Sigillite split from the main body and formed the assassanorum.

Those that wanted to do more joined the astartes program and became the first astartes among others.

Only those of the age 16 - 18 remained in the assassin order. One managed to make it into the custodes and was made mentor.

He never became a high up custode but still had power thus never really notable.

Each legion had a group of assassins and took on new recruits when saw fit.

After the finding of some primarchs the members felt that their cell should be disbanded and monitor the legion until the end of their days.

A couple were The word bearers and World eaters, the teachings of the primarchs were not as the order liked and would not like to see the order filled with the wrong ideas.

Example Word Bearers and the Emperor is a god, The assassin's new this and did not want to see new recruits preaching false law.

One of the biggest cells was the Lunar wolves and one made it to the Mournivall. Horus Aximand, after the events on Davin the cell saw and found out what Horus was planing.

Aximand shared this information but told them that after Istvann horus would start his campaign. Aximand betrayed his brothers buy sending them to the dropsite.

They planned and got approval to assassinate Horus, but Istvann put an end to that.

After the heresy and the legion strengthened and the new codex formed the assassins revealed themselves to the council of terra and to the remaining primarchs.

They requested to be made a chapter and work in the dark as they have done for centuries.

They were dumbed heretics and were about to executed when the sigillite vouched their loyalty to the emperor and all their work done in the heresy to take out key targets.

And so they were granted chapter status and was given a star fort, it was named The Black Citadel.

Each first founding gave a tribute to the chapter, a weapon marking each first founding.

Each company of the assassins caries the geneseed of each first founding, it is produced within the black citadel.

Thus the assassins astartes chapter was made, only the council of terra and the chapter masters of the first founding know of their existence.

It may need some work but that is the general gist of things. Here is a model of just a captain, no one special.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/Linden_Harford/2012-04-22_19-43-50_843.jpg

Archived