Daemon Primarch

FallenArtist

OK so i plan on making a Daemon Primarch conversion for Fulgrim made from the base of this model Ophius, The Gorgon Lord. A pic of him could be found at this link.. http://banelegions.maelstromgames.co.uk/?tag=bnb-015

Anyways my question is does he fit the size of a Daemon Primarch(The miniature is 72or 73mm tall)? i am worried he may be to small but i just dont know. Any thoughts or opinions?

Well, don't know. I don't know if there is a height limit on daemon primarchs. And nothing suggests that they grow any larger in stature since a daemon can take any shape, size or form. I would just go with whatever makes a Space Marine look small.

I did a quick scale on the GW Daemon Prince and it comes to about 70mm so that size should be good. The only thing I have to say is that looks like one complicated conversion :D Hopefully you got the skills to do Fulgrim some justice! :)

Thanks for the feedback guys

@Kol: Yeah thats what i thought i just see so many sizes i didnt know if there was an "offical" size

@Rafen: Oh i hope i have the skill for it to turn out well(im a little rusty with modeling) but i figure as long as im happy with how he turns out ill be good :D But i dont plan on to much because i feel like it already looks similar if anything im just going to add details that are either Emperor's Childreny or Slaaneshy

Archived