Emperors Children - Possesed marines

Cambodia

Hi guys here is some pics of my mates Emperor's children (Viewer discretion is advised)

True devotees of slaanesh

His take on possesed marines

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/cambodia311/100_9873.jpg

He is a oldschool gamer and doesnt use a PC so thought i would chuck this on for him, to see the response

He also has alot of crazy rhino's etc with padded walls inside,dildos, drugs etc they are pretty impressive, but we'll see how this goes before i put more on.

Just link some pics to a mod and he'll tell you if they can be up or not. Anyway, amazing conversions, sadly, theres no othrer way with Slaneesh, its all about extremes. And yes, what Slaneesh is ALSO all about cant be told to keep things 12 years old friendly...

I will leave it at the one pic, after reviewing the others.lol

But it is the way of slaanesh, and if GW wanted it PG im sure it would be based in the land of rainbow's and lollipops not the Grim Dark Future of the 41st millenium.....

Plus 40k should be R18+ anyways with the amount of blood and gore, its stuff video games get banned for......Plus Daemonettes and sleekers show their hoo ha's but they just dont have nipples, young boys still know what they are.

Iam sorry if it does offend admins/mods, i just figure it follows chaos/slaanesh ways.

Cheers for the comments and C&C welcome

• 1 year later...

Archived