The B&C Blood Angels Forum VASSAL Challenge

Morticon

OK, im going to commit to one night (more if i can get the kids quiet lol) a week at about 8-11 pm my local time (10pm-1am UTC) to fight beginner and mid level games (750 beginner, 1250 medium)and help teach some vassal how to's.

so my question is would anyone be interested and which night would be best ; my wenesday or thursday? Im actually -2hours UTC so let me know.

OK, im going to commit to one night (more if i can get the kids quiet lol) a week at about 8-11 pm my local time (10pm-1am UTC) to fight beginner and mid level games (750 beginner, 1250 medium)and help teach some vassal how to's.

so my question is would anyone be interested and which night would be best ; my wenesday or thursday? Im actually -2hours UTC so let me know.

-2 ?! Where are you in the middle of the Atlantic?

gaaar.......excuse the dyspraxia - i am actually +10 hours.....sydney time - so thats 10am - 1pm UTC, i think.

anyway, i can do that every week.Any takers?

gaaar.......excuse the dyspraxia - i am actually +10 hours.....sydney time - so thats 10am - 1pm UTC, i think.

anyway, i can do that every week.Any takers?

On a thurs! Or some Tuesdays - i can do that!

ok, so i looked and mort your +2 right?

so midnight here is 4pm johannusburg time, is that good?

I can do tuesday and thursday 10pm local till about 2am, which makes it 4pm - 8pm is that good?

if so we can really get this thing off the ground - i think its a great idea!!!

Tuesday then!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Has this idea lost steam or is it still a go? Ether way I have been looking for an online way to play 40k with my brother and this will work, however does anyone know how to script new armies?

Like Morticon said post a thread and youll probably get a game. Once RL lets me, im going to organise a BnC comp, but until then check out the /reddit group.

As for scripting armies, its just sprites that are provided (in a JAVA format) and no rules.

Do you mean a new matrix or army selection? and for which army? - i know Necrons are on teh way.

ANy probs just ask and someone will definatly help.

Archived