Space Marine Tattoo

Did this last night, realised I missed out a few lines around the neck area, will add them once healed, then maybe colour in the same as my chapter, "The Sons of Sidonia".

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u94/sidrioswin/0c611e33.jpg

I suppose you wouldn't have put that here if you did not want comments. So, from what I can see here, I suggest you find a professional who is willing to attempt to salvage that thing.

I have to agree.

You say it might be the angle of the picture, Drichar Deis. Maybe try showing us a few more pictures, just to be sure we're not criticizing it unduly.

Good work man, stuff what all theese other negative mofos say, as long as your happy with it. thats all that counts.

Im still amazed that people can tattoo themselves, drawing it upside down n what not. i'd be stoked with that as a home job.

Good work man, stuff what all theese other negative mofos say, as long as your happy with it. thats all that counts.

Im still amazed that people can tattoo themselves, drawing it upside down n what not. i'd be stoked with that as a home job.

seconded. However, I have a few tats and one is a dragon that when done had one wing look 'stubby' as it was the angle drawn at. 10 years later 'stubby' still pisses me off but I'm getting it covered with a Thousand Sons themed half or full sleeve this summer.

It's on my flesh, I did it myself, no money changed hands, they can't say anything, it's just an expression of my love for the game, and free advertising for GW ;)

To the more radical inquisitors (eh sorry lawyers I mean :D ) it doesn't matter if you make profit out of it or not. They'll have your arm (eh sorry your tattoo I mean :D ) removed with a chainsword for copyright infringement anyway. ;)

More seriously, congrats for your drawing/tattooing skills ;)

Archived