Defense of Baal - Round 2

pararanger

Well, this Saturday the defenders of Baal will do there best to push back the forces of evil. Yup, hoping this round goes better for us than the last.

Also... I may have screwed myself. I said in front of several fellow 40k players. "I'll even have the wife paint my fingernails blood red with black blood drops and wings on them I so confident we'll win." Not thinking the wife had the colors. Wife pipes up "I have those colors.". So yeah... open mouth insert foot.

Not really a campaign, just decided to run all 6 Planetstrike missions based on the defense of Baal... the first one didn't go too well for us defenders. Had something like 8 players each with 2000 points. But we'll see who wins in the end. I suck at battle reports, so I never posted one from Phase 1.

Not really a campaign, just decided to run all 6 Planetstrike missions based on the defense of Baal... the first one didn't go too well for us defenders. Had something like 8 players each with 2000 points. But we'll see who wins in the end. I suck at battle reports, so I never posted one from Phase 1.

We need to figure out someone that IS good at them. The big battles that we do certainly have their epic moments. :D

Alas I won't be able to make it today, but one of the Tau players has graciously accepted the task of playing my Blood Angels force. So there will be at least 4k of BA/FT on the table.

Give 'em hell today, bud.

With only 2000 points of Fleshtearers present... Baal was defended! At least for this mission. With help from the Grey Knights, Crimson Fists and Ultramarines... Baal withstood the combined forces of Chaos Marines, Deamons, Dark Eldar and Tau.

And thankfully... the wife forgot about the whole fingernails thing. Dodged THAT bullet.

Archived