Complete Flesh Tearer LPC Vow

So I have managed to finish my vow and get some photos taken just in time. I set out to paint only 8 figures, but have managed to point an additional 17 over the time period which thankfully means that I have completed the army (for now). This means that my full Flesh Tearer army now stands at 3250 points, is fully FOC friendly and has no vehicles (apart from two attack bikes but I am sure they don't count as they don't have an armour value!).

Any way on to some pictures, and first up is a group shot.

gallery_33945_7099_2499094.jpg

Then we have my counts-as-Dante.

gallery_33945_7099_2668619.jpg

A pair of Sanguinary Priests.

gallery_33945_7099_2807594.jpg

And finally a squad of Sanguinary Guard.

gallery_33945_7099_2791653.jpg

Those were what I originally agreed to paint for the challenge. But as shown in my WIP post I had also managed to finish two squads of Devastators, well I thought that wasn't quite enough long range fire power so I built another squad, but this time with old school Forge World Missile Launchers and here they are.

gallery_33945_7099_2641978.jpg

I also wanted the afore mentioned attack bikes, but wanted them to be a bit different so I shamelessly copied an idea from here http://darkfuturegaming.blogspot.co.uk/201...with-twist.html

gallery_33945_7099_1509368.jpg

And finally a picture taken at my local store (GW Kingston) showing the whole army in all its glory.

gallery_33945_7099_3268745.jpg

I hope that you like what I have done and any comments would be greatly appreciated. And good luck to everybody else who is still trying to finish by tonight, and congratulations to those who already have.

This is an amazing force you got there! Congrats on completing your vow! Love the attack bikes :tu:

However you need to declare your vow to the official thread in the PCA forum here

It'll be a pity to fail on a technicality especially after this great work you've done!

Archived