Point-Efficiency in C: BA

Morticon

VASSAL vassal vassal I think this is exactly the type of match up we need, he'll I'll even run one of the builds myself!

We can proxy play their armies for them, Emp! :blink:

Im in - are you going to be around in about 4 hours? and what should the army lists be?

Also, as your the more experienced player - will you play Desch's list and i can play a mech/infantry BA or chaos list?

Considering the fact that all but 1 race's transports are AV 12 or under, I know which one out of the two I would rather have.

That's what most people think when they plan their lists. One of the good reasons to take more AV13. Nobody does fast and tough like BA does.

Considering the fact that all but 1 race's transports are AV 12 or under, I know which one out of the two I would rather have.

That's what most people think when they plan their lists. One of the good reasons to take more AV13. Nobody does fast and tough like BA does.

Their's a place for all high AV BA lists, but as long as you still have Razors, you still have targets for mid-strength weapons. You would need to make sure ALL targets are at least AV13, which is difficult because Raiders are so damn expensive.

Archived