Am I Missing Something?

Who takes twin-linked heavy bolters anyway?

Every GK player? That said the Land Raider Reedeemer/Crusader has a TLAsscan that can be used as a turret, you just need to bitz order the piece.

I do agree that lack of options in some boxes is an issue, I wish GW sold kits like they do for plasma guns and melta guns for every type of special weapon.

Who takes twin-linked heavy bolters anyway?

Every GK player? That said the Land Raider Reedeemer/Crusader has a TLAsscan that can be used as a turret, you just need to bitz order the piece.

I do agree that lack of options in some boxes is an issue, I wish GW sold kits like they do for plasma guns and melta guns for every type of special weapon.

Don't GK's get special ammo to be fired from their twinlinked HB's?

If only there was a cheaper way of getting assault cannon razorbacks, my current planned list has five of them in it...

The bitzbox.eu portion of Bitspudlo has some good pieces, thought they might be cost prohibitive on a large scale. I've never used them thugh, does aynone ahve any reviews?

If only there was a cheaper way of getting assault cannon razorbacks, my current planned list has five of them in it...

The bitzbox.eu portion of Bitspudlo has some good pieces, thought they might be cost prohibitive on a large scale. I've never used them thugh, does aynone ahve any reviews?

Yeah, they're pretty decent. Shipped fairly quickly, fairly cheap and they have a good stock of most things.

Archived