Death Company - how to deploy?

I've finally put my BA company together. The only thing left to build is a DC dread and 2 boxs of DC troops. I was going to run them as a 10 man jump troop, but now I've gotten the Stormraven itch... I'd like one for my GK and I'm thinking about running 1 or 2 for my DC. The question is should I get just one and run a ten man squad with a DCdread or run 2 5man JP squads each with a SR & DCDread?

I have not really play fully with the BA rules, only 2-3 games sofar and never with DC... is a 5man DC JP squad viable?

ID say keep the JPs off- theyre too dear with.

A rhino is a great delivery vehicle- you can boost 18" up and it becomes top priority, taking focus away from so much else in your list.

Id also suggest a razor back with HB, a tank moving 12 inch towards a squad and firing a twinlinked HB takes a lot of focus away from your DC, also it can provide fire support or tank shock.I love this tactic.

I've had great results with the 5 man JP squad. Definitely add a Chaplain/Lemartes/Astorath though. In a Stormraven is optional, but effective.

Otherwise DC in a Rhino are great too. In a Rhino I like a double powerfist and bolters build. No Chaplain required.

Essentially it comes down to your points. 10 DC in a Rhino are 300 and self-sufficient. 5 JP DC are 235 but adding on a Chaplain, a Stormraven, and a Dread will more than triple that meaning although they are an excellent trump, they need to win the game for you (mine often do.)

Archived