835 pts murderball

Sanguinor

Mephiston

honour guard - Blood champion, jump packs

chaplain - jump pack

Lemartes and death company as many as you want with assorted multi initiative weapons

Mephiston casts sanguine sword and unleash rage, The Sanguinor rarely needs buffs

I like the idea of this list it is a riot heck you would get under ideal conditions 8 power weapon attacks just from Lemartes on one wound.

Give all those DC an extra attack thats ohh say 5 DC x 5 attacks = 25 all rerolled hits and wounds theres 30-33 just from the 6 DC depending on how many carry hammers/fists

Add in Mephistons 7 attacks

I just played an apoc-game where I ran 11x DC with Lemmi in a Stormraven (7xPW,4xPF). I crashed in a block of 10 big orcs with 2+ armor and Powerclaws, accompanied by Ghazghkull or something... my 7 power weapons completely annihilated the orcs with 22 wounds, did not even need Lemartes or the Fists.

If you want an unstoppable murderball, DC is the way to go ^_^

I just played an apoc-game where I ran 11x DC with Lemmi in a Stormraven (7xPW,4xPF). I crashed in a block of 10 big orcs with 2+ armor and Powerclaws, accompanied by Ghazghkull or something... my 7 power weapons completely annihilated the orcs with 22 wounds, did not even need Lemartes or the Fists.

If you want an unstoppable murderball, DC is the way to go ^_^

You had too many DC in that Raven. Remember, Lemartes takes up 2 spots (he is Jump Infantry)

True, but since there was no wound allocation anyways, I rolled them before Lemartes to see how they did :lol: I could also roll only 6 of them at once because I didnt have enough dice :P I also bound Ghazgkull with a DC dread which he smashed, but then the orc lost combat by 15 and had already taken two wounds from shooting - with him being fearless he was bound to fail some 2+ saves after that. ^^

Point is, this unit very reliably murders about anything it assaults, as long as it doesnt have initiative greater 5, and maybe even then.

Archived