Skulls for the Skull Throne

csblackhawk

Hey guys,

I've been looking around on lots of forums (B&C, Warseer & ToS) and noticed that in a lot of the WIP threads people use what looks to be resin skulls in order to increase the appearance of Khornate models or to make skull bases. I've searched for these skulls online only to find places that sell them in the US.

So I was wondering where to get those kind of skulls in the UK? Do you have to sculpt them yourself or does a bloodthirster give them only to the worthy?

Cheers for the help

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, thanks for the responses so far but I think you misunderstanding what I was asking for.

I ‘m not looking for skull bases, I’m looking for individual 40k scale skulls to add to bases, chains etc.

Cheers guys!

That’s exactly what I’ve been looking for but I couldn’t find any on the British EBay site, but with France just over the water that’s close enough

If anyone knows of any places in the UK still please let me know

Thanks

I ordered my skulls from that guy posted above. They arrived pretty quickly. I did order them from the UK ebay but Im sure therewouldnt be any problem ordering from the french ebay. They are great for details.

Good Lord those eBay skulls are cheap. Must place an order now! :(

I also have a pack of those Black Cat Bases skulls. Not bad, but cleaning the flash and mould lines off tiny metal skulls isn't easy. I'll be interested to see how these resin bases fare.

Cheers guys!

That’s exactly what I’ve been looking for but I couldn’t find any on the British EBay site, but with France just over the water that’s close enough

If anyone knows of any places in the UK still please let me know

Thanks

Just change the .fr in the URL to .co.uk and it will change the eBay store to the UK version. Worked fine for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse the double post, but my eBay skulls arrived in the mail yesterday (I ordered 200 of the things - I don't think I'll be needing to buy skulls any time soon). The quality seems rather good, with clear, crisp details, and I haven't noticed any bubbles yet. They're slightly smaller than GW's metal skulls set, but I don't think it'd be noticeable under a coat of paint - just be aware that GW's metal skulls are significantly smaller than their plastic ones (which are way oversized), so having them side-by-side would be a bit jarring.

Otherwise, it's top stuff.

Mine arrived today as well and Im in the same boat as Cheexsta, these shall last a while. I like the fact that the heads are smaller it gives a more natural scale against the giant marines.

Archived