Good Iron Warrior information sources

Can anyone suggest a good source of info for Iron Warriors? I allready have the novels 'dead sky black sun' and 'chapters due' which do give a good insight on iron warriors tactics and structure. I have also read the lexicanum article and i did not find it particularly helpfull. Unfortuanatly i am in saving mode and i am not willing to buy any new books (I need more templars!). So if you guys have any links to articles and forum threads i would be gratefull.

thanks in advance Tom.

Iron Warriors

BACKGROUND ARTICLES:

Index Astartes I.

UK White Dwarf: #256, Index Astartes First Founding - Bitter and Twisted, the Iron Warriors Space Marine Legion, by Pete Haines.

NOVELS:

Novel: Storm of Iron, by Graham McNeill. Hell has come to Hydra Cordatus, for a massive force of terrifying Iron Warriors, have invaded the planet and laid siege to its mighty imperial citadel.

Novel: Dead Sky, Black Sun, by Graham McNeill.

Novel: The Ultramarine Omnibus, by Graham McNeill (it contains Dead Sky, Black Sun).

Novel: Crucible of War, Short-story: Liberation Day, by Matthew Farrer & Edward Rusk.

Novel: Planetkill, Short-story: The Heraclitus Effect, by Graham Mcneill.

Inferno! #44, Short-story: The Enemy of My Enemy, by Graham McNeill.

Novel: Heroes of the Space Marines, Short-story: The Skull Harvest, by Graham McNeill. Honsou travels to New Badab to raise an army for his crusade against the worlds of Ultramar.

Novella: Iron Warrior, limited edition, by Graham McNeill. Honsou and his Iron Warriors assault an Ultra Marines Starfort. Note that this limited edition book (only 1000 copies) is a direct follow-up of The Skull Harvest and is a tie-in to The Chapter's Due.

Novel: The Chapter's Due, by Graham McNeill. Warsmith Honsou, have gathered together a massive and brutal warband. Their target is the realm of Ultramar.

There are more out there, but this should get you started.

Archived