Citadel 145 Paint range

A bit late, but here's the starters...

Initially, I started off with one mini, pics 2-5, But ended up completely buggering it up. so he's gone into the naughty corner.

Pics 6 & 7 are a painting reboot. Both with Blackfire Earth for the basework and one has a imperial primer thrown at it to see what it's like. The primer is not bad, but As you may be able to see from the mini, you can't just slap it on and let it level itself out, if you're not creful you can get it a bit thick and have brush strokes visible. If I need to use a primer, I'll probably stick to using Alclad Black primer instead.

Once the texture paint dries, I'll start putting some mechanicus standard grey down on both.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/majorkhaos/se...57629462062238/

Here's a pic of the Mechanicus Standard Grey over the primer. This one really is a bit buggered as the primer was slapped on too thick and the base paint is not exactly thin either, but it should give you ad idea of the colour, compared to a stock plastic one. Once the paint is dry, I'll wash it with Nuln oil and then put some other colours / metallics down to tidy it up as best I can.

gallery_26543_7128_411897.jpg

Archived