Army Painter Blood Red

Mep0077

I was wondering is this spray (Army Painter Blood Red) is a good basecoat and if it would look different from white primer and Blood Red over that. I have all these paints and was wondering which way I should go or if I should abandon ship and try a whole new order of painting. I have some models I plan on making a army out of and I've only test painted some old tac marines.

Also, I think I want to paint Blood Drinkers

There was a topic about this last week. I think it boils down to personal taste. I myself use to use white spray under and then blood red spray prime. Since GW does not make the blood red spray I believe Army Painter is a fine alternative. Have you checked their website which has some painted examples. They have Pure red and Dragon red which are lighter to darker in shades of red.

For the most part I think Army Painter will be able to get a nice sales chunk from Blodd Angel players for the time being.

Ok, thanks for all the help! I decided to pick up a can of dragon red and that t paint my guys, I was wondering also if you guys spray your boltguns and chainswords before or after they are glued together. Since I am only gonna be using a select few of my my current models in my final list, I was wondering how I should model my new minitures

Archived