Blood Angels Successor Chapters

RagingChainsword

On the 40k wikia, there are five BA successor chapters that have very little known about them and no-one knows their colour scheme. These are;

-Sons of Baal

-Red Wings

-Blood Legion

-Templars of Blood

-Exsanguinators

I wnate to know what your take on these chapter's armours are. Use the B&C SM painter and post a pic here, I would love to know how people would dp these chapters. It's annoying really, how can they know they exist and have no record of homeplanet, primarch, chapter master, colour scheme or numbers?

On the 40k wikia, there are five BA successor chapters that have very little known about them and no-one knows their colour scheme. These are;

I wnate to know what your take on these chapter's armours are. Use the B&C SM painter and post a pic here, I would love to know how people would dp these chapters. It's annoying really, how can they know they exist and have no record of homeplanet, primarch, chapter master, colour scheme or numbers?

The 40k Wikia is very poor at citing sources, instead just offering a bibliography at the end, making it difficult to confirm the information on that site. Lexicanum is slightly better in that they use inline citations. In general on a wiki, if it isn't sourced to something out of Games Workshop then take it with a pinch of salt.

The list of successors I've been able to find from checking the citations is as follows.

This lot are mentioned in Codex Blood Angels 5th Edition on page 54.

Angels Encarmine

Angels Sanguine

Angels Vermillion

Blood Drinkers

Exsanguinators

Flesh Eaters

Flesh Tearers

Knights of Blood

Knights Sanguine

Lamenters

Blood Swords - Mentioned in Deus Encarmine, Red Fury and Black Tide by James Swallow as a successor chapter, however Codex Blood Angels 5th Edition page 54 says that while their traditions suggest a connection with the Blood Angels they do not claim Sanguinius’ lineage truthfully or otherwise.. Red Fury describes them as ashine in glossy crimson, the sigil of a weeping blade stark upon their shoulders.

Blood Legion - Mentioned in Red Fury by James Swallow and described as in diagonal tiger-stripes of red and lightning blue. Not mentioned in Codex Blood Angels.

Red Wings – Mentioned in Red Fury by James Swallow and described as in their panels of pale snow and ruby. Not mentioned in Codex Blood Angels.

Sons of Baal - I can't find anything about these guys.

Templars of Blood - Are apparently in Deathwatch: The Achilus Assault but I don't have this to hand to check.

Can anyone else confirm the existence of these last two in print?

Archived