Bikes

Jorre

I've got a mini kill team tournament coming up and I'm thinking of taking a bike squad. It should be a very small very mobile list!

My question is.... If you buy a plasma or melta gun upgrade, can you fire your twin linked bolter as well as the special weapon??

I understand attack bikes get both shots,,, I just don't understand why normal bikes would be any different, they are both single models, except one is modeled with 2 crew one is modeled with one. There is no reference I remember in the book to the number of crew on a bike??

I don't have the rule book I front of me, but doesn't relentless effect the number of shots you can fire??

I understand attack bikes get both shots,,, I just don't understand why normal bikes would be any different, they are both single models, except one is modeled with 2 crew one is modeled with one. There is no reference I remember in the book to the number of crew on a bike??

I don't have the rule book I front of me, but doesn't relentless effect the number of shots you can fire??

Relentless does not affect the number of shots you can fire.

There is a mention in the bike rules that each model on the bike can fire 1 gun.

Fair enough, sort of leaves the model open for abuse if someone is making a custom bike with 2 riders.

I guess I will have to rethink my strategy! Al though I still like the idea of a bike squad with attack bike in kill team

Archived