My Custom Librarian

You need to put some shoulder pads on that mini dude, and I'm not sure how I feel about the power fist holding the force weapon, it sort of looks like it's not really in his hand, maybe consider going for a non-powerfist hand to hold it. I agree with the too many spikey bits comment also, that gun needs to be purified with a file.

Just used him today! I was versing 2 Rhinos, 1 with a HK missile, 1 Razorback w TL Lascannon and a Baal Predator w Flamestorm cannon. My thunder hammer completely demolished the Baal Predator. My Librarian destroyed every other tank with his strength 10 FW and MoH. Stuck him with the SG and they destroyed a lot. Used the Dreadnought as cover to move through the open then went all out and destroying everything. I was doing great until i moved towards his second TS. The multitude of boltguns eventually killed him. So close to winning

I highly suggest that you create your own free gallery here at the B&C. You can do so by clicking on "My Controls" at the top and then click on "Your Albums" on the left side of the screen that appears. The process after that is fairly straightforward. Once you're done, you can upload your images to your B&C gallery and then post the images directly into your topics/replies.

For example, here's an image in my gallery.

URL: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads..._26_548_194.jpg

Code to post it in a reply:

[img=http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/1144678551/gallery_26_548_194.jpg]

And here's what that code turns into when I don't have it within the code tags:

gallery_26_548_194.jpg

And if you don't want to post the image for some reason, having it in your B&C gallery and posting the URL is much easier for both you and viewers than a link to imageshack or photobucket or other sites, where viewers may have to scroll around or click some links or register/log in before they finally get to see your picture (all very annoying ;) ).

• 2 weeks later...
Might stick him with the SG because its really annoying when they dont do much damage. Also they can deep strike.

Librarian must have a jump pack to deep strike with the sang guard.

Consider the Fear of Darkness power, it is really good. Although, if you are playing bugs a lot, it may not be as useful as you want it to be.

Archived