Mortarion

Araziel

Greetings all.

Just out and about perusing the internet on a day off, and I came across this guy from Scibor;

http://sciborminiatures.com/i/2012/big/angel_of_death_02.jpg

Reckon he'd make a pretty decent Mortarion?

I have one of the other Chaos Lords from Scibor, I can tell you now they're huge, so something tells me that my next Apocalypse game is going to include our Primarch.

I don't like the belly button/mouth tube. There's no other tubes to make it a theme, and it looks like it would keep the model from making grim pronouncements. But hey, that's a problem that can be solved with a knife.

Scibor's stuff is not bad - in fact some of his stuff is pretty damn good but I wouldn't use that for Mortarion, myself. First and foremost are the wings. I simply don't like 'em. Second is every other small detail. If this is going to be a post-heresy Mortarion I'd say the model is way too small and there's not really any visual cues that he is a daemon prince - it just looks like a Death Guard Lord in termie armour, to me. But then, if you want to use it as a counts-as Mortarion I'd be fine with that if I was on the other side of the table. The thing I'd be concerned about would be the rules for him. :devil:

Archived