Legion of the damned deepstrike vs Apoc Reserves

dizzy-xc

Apocalypse rules... However Apocalypse needs a lot of house rules so if this is in a group of friends you are playing with... Decide what you think is fairest or the coolest... If you are playing a narrative game and you think the random nature of the legion of the damned will improve the game then stick with the normal rules... Just talk with your pals...

Apocalypse rules however are RAW what you should use.

Apocalypse rules are only for Apocalypse games. It is an expansion pack to the basic 40K game. Sort of like Cities of Death, Planetstrike or even Kill Team; these different add-ons bring in different rules that build upon or even over ride the basic rules. If you are not specifically playing an Apocalypse game, just use the standard rules in the BRB or your army's codex. { and right now you're think , "well duh. of course we are playing an apocalypes game or I wouldn't have asked." Just hang on and I'll get to the point } If you are playing an Apocalypse game, the expansion's rules replace the basic rules. In terms of priority: special scenario > expansion > codex > BRB. Usually. The more levels you add after the base game (BRB and codices) the more you need to discuss things before you start.

It's also Apocalypse, a time to sit back, let lose and ignore as many conflicting rules as you possibly can!

Agree on something that works and is fun, don't worry about the fine print, and have a blast. ;)

Agree on something that works and is fun, don't worry about the fine print, and have a blast. :P

This is a great piece of Apoc advice.

Because

1. One (or all) of you will probably have to leave before turn 3

2. One (or all) of you will die of old age by turn 3

3. If you're playing Apocalypse competitively, I will destroy you.

Archived