Congratulations Darkguard!

Grey Mage

So, as some of you may have noticed our own Darkguard has joined the ranks of the Moderatii. Any guesses on where hes going to be posted?

:(

Everyone, give him a warm hello, a few ripe vegetables, or what-have-you. And behave for him! and me, for a change of pace....

Ha! My bets with myself on who's next for each subforum are still at 100%! Next: Jeske is a new mod for the Liber after Ferrata is finally driven insane... For the second time. The current 'Ferrata' is really an impostor AI that Argos has been developing in secret while pretending to have health issues.

And congrats, DarkGuard. It'll be nice to see your face around here even more, if that's somehow possible.

Thanks for the kind words guys, I'll do my best for the forum and this board.

I do try to stick around here as much as I can, I'm sure you'll all be sick of me come the end of the week. ;)

Thanks again guys, and don't worry, I fully don't intend to let the power go to my head. :D

Again thanks, I'll try to my best by you, this board and the forum as a whole.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys! :lol:

SPEECH!

Well... erm... it's a privilege to be watching over the OR with the Grey Mage. All you guys certainly know your rules, and the amount of times I've left a thread with a headache is more than a testament to your ability to make good arguments while ignoring the people like me who try to guess via RAI. :lol:

Archived