fun project when i get throw away money

just because i think it would be fun to see some one's reaction, i want to turn the new WHFB empire griffon into a stormraven. glue an assault cannon onto either side of it's head, heavy bolters on it's breastplate, and the missiles underneath the wings....maybe hurricane bolters in the wingpits? (wing armpits.)

dreadnought clamp? talons :cuss all 10 marines will ride on it's back :pinch: lol.

and it will still be better than the official model...

Sometimes I feel like the only person who actually likes the Storm Raven model...

Make it two.

I'd echo what BloodTzar said.

I don't think it fits into the 40k universe, no matter how you convert it. And, after all, where do all the marines go? Does it poop them out?

Snorri

Sometimes I feel like the only person who actually likes the Storm Raven model...

Make it two.

I don't think it fits into the 40k universe, no matter how you convert it. And, after all, where do all the marines go? Does it poop them out?

Snorri

lmao, like i said they all just chill on it's back. after all have you seen the thing? it's longer than a rhino.

but ya, just a silly idea for a bit of entertainment.

Make it two.

Snorri

Make it three, i also think JamesI is the only person who likes the model. ;p

I kid, i actually really like it as it is and am the only one in my group who likes teh brutally heavy kick-in-your-face-and-drop-marines-down-your-throat look. Also the fact my opponents poop when they figure out theres all that and a DC dread too.

Make it two.

Snorri

even if they are instantly teleported out the vehicle our flying brick still looks awesome

Archived