Alpha Legion Shoulder Pads

recon0321

exactly what the post says..

how do the pewter shoulder pads looks are they smaller than the regular plastic pads? and also i was looking on the wiki and noticed the "teal" colored AL dread and was wondering if that was a road anyone has went down to paint there army i was thinking of using that new color scale green with a green or blue wash...

i am coming back to the dark gods after a long absence

comments welcome....and needed

I have heard that the pewter shoulder pads are a bit smaller than the plastic ones, and looking at mine, it would look like it is true. However, on the model it is barely noticeable, at least to me. Personally, for the colour scheme, I really like the look of a dark blue, which is then followed by a green highlight. Creates a very effective bluey-green that Alpha Legion seem to have.

yeah man, they are noticibly smaller than the plastics and from my point of view are more suited for salamanders than alpha legion as its just a dragon head and not a hydra.

as for colors as long as its blue and/or green (or anything close) i dont think you can go wrong. i've had a force with blue armor and green highlights but i'm starting again and planing on using a turquiose scheme.

They're not that much smaller and fit just fine on models ( some of the metal pads, like the BA ones, are notorious for not fitting right.)

I personally went with the older, 2nd ed. paint scheme, which was based off the old Nauseating Blue paint color, as seen in the 2 page John Blanche artwork in that codex.

Archived