Converted Terminator Librarian

whitey161

I love the gravity of his"YOU SHALL NOT PASS" pose, he looks like he's very firmly planted and about to unleash a psychic storm of kickass.

I don't like his left hand. It looks ugly and flat. Especially since these days we have open-hand options from GK range.

I absolutely hate his back ornament. Is it some kind of shamanistic tam-tam? It looks too primitive and rough - it would be at home on an ork, but not on SM librarian.

I love the gravity of his"YOU SHALL NOT PASS" pose, he looks like he's very firmly planted and about to unleash a psychic storm of kickass.

I don't like his left hand. It looks ugly and flat. Especially since these days we have open-hand options from GK range.

I absolutely hate his back ornament. Is it some kind of shamanistic tam-tam? It looks too primitive and rough - it would be at home on an ork, but not on SM librarian.

All feedback is good feedback :tu:

Ill heck out those hands you mentioned, this was the best i had to suit my purpose.

As for the back ornament, i like the shamanistic vibe but i can see your point. Each to their own i guess. Ill see if i have anything better.

Thanks for all comments

Archived