DA Brainstorming Topic

Evil eyeball

This is to be the home of my possible DIY DA chapter or the project log of my DA non DIY Chapter should my marines evolve in such a fassion.

Whomever they are they must KILL wolves, I was thinking some how about them finding "Skyrars Dark wolves (IIRC thats the one from C:CSM)" and Espousing the guilt of one space wolf to all space wolves. However that makes no sense as then the guilt of one fallen would imply the guilt of all DA and they would also want to find kill and destroy DA, thus killing themselves.

I need a way to work this such that they want to do more than just wrestle the champion of the wolves.

HMMM...

Well Thats my brainstorming for now, Expect edits to this post with Logs Updates etc etc.

I have a thousand sons army, I also have an aspiring Dark Angles Army.

My Fiancee

She plays wolves

What a hate triangle we have

DA !Like SW from Lion Russ Gruge

SW !Like DA for same

SW !Like TS for Sorcerous heresy

TS !Like SW for DESTROYING PROSPERO, and Idiotically believing horus who was out to frame magnus

DA !Like TS for being Chaos

TS !Like DA for being Loyal

Never mind the loss of expensive models - I'm sending in the Grand Master of Health & Safety to check your working methods to save physical injury :lol:

Cheers

I

@Evil eyeball: I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're some kind of programmer. I generally don't see the layman express "not" with an "!" Good luck with your successor chapter!

Archived