WIP Ultramarine Army

The paint and weathering is perfect. They look like they've just walked off the cover of a SM Codex. The way Ultramarines should look.

This. These are my favorite Ultramarines hands down. Really like the feel you convey with the poses and minor battle damage. Well done.

• 3 weeks later...
This. These are my favorite Ultramarines hands down. Really like the feel you convey with the poses and minor battle damage. Well done.

Thanks a bunch, man!

The paint and weathering is perfect. They look like they've just walked off the cover of a SM Codex. The way Ultramarines should look.

Wow, can't ask for much better praise than that. Thanks alot!

Aye, they look good :cuss And I'm looking forward to seeing the next update!

How's the new career going, by the way? Happy with it?

Thanks bud!

And yeah its going well, the entry process is sooooo long though. Lol. If you're thinking about signing up, plan 6 months in advance.. Haha.

Anyway small update! Just working on the heavy bolter guy. Lots of work to be done (Or maybe i should keep him armless... haha.) but i like how hes shaping up. Hopefully ill have the finished article on here this week. He's pretty much mid-construction, too, which doesn't help. But he should look the business when ive finished...

gallery_58164_7184_327431.jpg

gallery_58164_7184_734397.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

@Cold Winter, Thanks buddy! I'd love to see the whole army painted too. :)

Heres another quick WIP which shows how unable i am to stick to a single project! This Tactical squad thread has included a scout, a Dreadnought and now a biker. :)

Took me about 15 minutes to scrape the Dark Angel off with an exacto knife, hopefully ill have him finished by the end of today. Was never a big fan of bikes, but the DV bikers are pretty nice, i like the more dynamic poses.

Vengeance comes in Blue!

gallery_58164_7184_340522.jpg

@Ludovic, Thanks, your DV mini's are coming out great too!

@Sgt Steine, Thanks man. And yeah they're definitely tabletop. Im hoping to go back to my models once they're all finished, and clean them up, but im quite a slow painter so i have to restrain myself if i want to get them ready for the table.

@Veteran Sergeant, Its a joiysey thing! But yeah im a little unsure on it myself, it looks good from some angles.. Luckily the head is blue-tacked on.

@Olisdrean, Thanks buddy!

gallery_58164_7184_179816.jpg

gallery_58164_7184_322710.jpg

Archived