Forge World Sanguinary Priests, anyone?

Malatox

I dislike everything pre-heresy. So these are not for me.

Further I like my priests to be more "priesty".... Not so much like a doctor.. which is the case for an apothecary.

More spiritual than technical... if this makes any sense to you. ^^

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq170/lineofidledays/ONTD/WantToomuchwant.jpg

Pretty much sums up my sentiments ^_^

I'm definitely gonna order a set of these in a couple of weeks. The maximus pattern is going to be the priest for my on-foot honor guard (Novitiate my left buttcheek, if he's in the honor guard of a leader of the chapter he should be a veteran if you ask me), and his mate shall be my third Priest in my unit.

Although the models do look good, I prefer my Priests to look a bit more Blood Angelic. I used the narthecium from the command box and the Death Company box to make mine, that way do I not only get Blood Angel shoulder pads but I also get the armour as well. I just think it suits them more to look like that because they their fluff dictates their importance and status and so their likelyhood to wear a lot of Blood Angel iconography.

Would anyone have any pictures of the sprues? I might want to buy them for bitz to make some of my characters.

I was at Throne of Skulls when they were released, so it was a no brainer...

2012-05-03%20001%202012-05-03%20005.JPG

The two things you might struggle to identify are the rubble they're stood on. Enjoy!

Thanks for the sprue pic. Lots of interesting bits to combine with the DC sprue, although that really early armour patern is probably too odd. What we really need are forge world blood chalices or at the very least a finecast Corbulo. The Dreadfleet treasure tokens are quite similar to Corbulo's chalice, but I don't want to cannibalise my set.

The Dreadfleet treasure tokens are quite similar to Corbulo's chalice, but I don't want to cannibalise my set.

As is there a chalice in Space Hulk. An industrious individual with a knowledge of mould casting would be able to make a plethora of chalices for his SPs

Archived