Scythes of the Emperor Contemptor

So I bought a Contemptor dreadnought with Multi-Melta and a claw arm. I was going to put him in my Space Wolves army but I've decided I want to do something new with him. So here's where you guys come in. I need a chapter/legion to paint him for...and I need it before the upcoming Monday(that's when I'd like to start painting). I'll post WIP pics as soon as the color scheme has been decided.

Ideas go!

Caboose

How about one of the Badab War chapters? Novamarines with some original Ultramarines markings to denote the great age of the chassis would be pretty interesting and quite a departure from Space Wolves.

White Scars or Scythes of the Emperor.

Cheers,

Jono

I don't think that White Scars use dreads but Scythes is an excellent idea.

Scythes of the Emperor sounds good. Great scheme and would translate well to the Contemptor.

White Scars or Scythes of the Emperor.

Cheers,

Jono

I don't think that White Scars use dreads but Scythes is an excellent idea.

True, but this setms from the White Scar homeworld beliefs. Being a contemptor, he could very well be a Terran marine.

Cheers,

Jono

I think Scythes would look pretty cool, but I'm gonna have to vote Howling Griffons.

Either that or Nova Marines or Eagle Warriors. If the OP has the paint skills to pull off a good "split scheme" chapter, I think those would be good choices. I've always liked the Eagle Warriors color scheme.

Archived