Aerosphere's exposition - updated 10-5-2012

Using an Inquisitor Coteaz model as my HQ choice for my tiny Crimson Fists army. it's currently about 500-ish points and almost done. Below is the first image and preview of the rest of the army. The rest will be posted later next week since they are about 90% done.

more WIP pictures of the rest of the army in the above link to my Flickr account if anyone is interested.

He looks good in CF colours. It looks like you removed all the =I= insignia nicely, was it hard?

The lack of typical SM shoulder pads might niggle some people though I have a non-standard PA captain myself. Call it artificer armour ^_^

Looking forward to seeing the rest. ^_^

Hey ,glad to see im not the only one that thinks the cortez model looks sweet as, was goin to use him for my cf army , but it is about full so was thinking of using him for my soul drinkers, i think he looks sweet as tho in cf colours, good work lad.

I'm glad you guys liked him! :) more pictures or more marines will be up soon... painting time is scarce i'm afraid :( working on 5 tactical marines atm 3 are done and 2 almost so i guess i'll have new pictures tomorow evening :)

Archived