Eversor Assassin vs Defensive Grenades

Seahawk

Simple question, easy answer? Note that this also applies to any unit that gains more than one attack for charging.

"Eversor Assassins receive D6 extra attacks on a turn in which they assault, rather than just one extra attack."

Defensive grenades make it so you don't get the extra attack for charging.

So, since this assassin replaces the usual +1 with +D6, are all of these D6 attacks negated by defensive grenades?

"Models assaulting against units equipped with defensive grenades gain no Assault Bonus attacks" - BRB, Pg.36

Note the use of the plural "attacks". I play my Blood Claws (+2A on the Charge) and my Wolf Lord Ragnar Blackmane (+d3A on the Charge) as losing all bonus attacks due to Defensive Grenades.

"Models assaulting against units equipped with defensive grenades gain no Assault Bonus attacks" - BRB, Pg.36

Note the use of the plural "attacks". I play my Blood Claws (+2A on the Charge) and my Wolf Lord Ragnar Blackmane (+d3A on the Charge) as losing all bonus attacks due to Defensive Grenades.

Note the plural of the subject of the sentence. That's why "attack" is in plural form too.

I believe in the same outcome, but because of emphasis on "no assault bonus" part - as opposed to the plural following the subject.

Archived