VASSAL tonight

I m playing a 500 pts game right now ;) Switch rooms by double clicking on a different rooms name.

Hmm, maybe i'm doing it wrong... when i double click it just opens and closes the folders, showing me who is in the room but I cannot interact in any way!

what room are you in specifically? thanks for the speedy reply :)

Just finished, sry ;)

Erm otherwise right click on the game and press join game.

I have been scouring the net with this problem, and I can't find an answer anywhere; so I must be missing something...

When I log online to vassal 40k it puts me in the 'Main Room' of the vassal server. From there I can create games and new rooms, but how do I swap to already existing ones? There are no other folders on the list whatsoever except the ones I make.

The only way I can see other rooms at all is by checking the 'server status' button; from there I can see everybody, but I can't join the other 40k rooms they're in. Clicking doesn't seem to do anything.

I assume I'm looking in the wrong place to swap rooms, but if it's not there then where?! :)

• 2 weeks later...
I would love to have a go at this but I just cant seem to get it to work. I can download Vassel and open it ok but it keeps saying 40k is an invalid module. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

what module you using matey? what 40k module do you use?

anyone up for a game?

Free now?

Archived