Dark Angels and the Deathwatch

To expand further if anyone has the deathwatch RPG(i think its in one of the expansions) read the article about the blackshields.

One of them was a fallen apparently and well...the DA collected him...mid operation non the less.So yeah marines acting in the deathwatch as moles and communicating with the inner circle its plausible.

Liked this story.

I totally missed that story. I gotta read that! Its unfortunate that my group doesnt play like that. They keep using out of character knowledge to not trust any DA that i play as and question EVERYTHING that i do, it is rather lame. Being a black shield who is secretly a fallen would be a cool character to be too.

I totally missed that story. I gotta read that! Its unfortunate that my group doesnt play like that. They keep using out of character knowledge to not trust any DA that i play as and question EVERYTHING that i do, it is rather lame. Being a black shield who is secretly a fallen would be a cool character to be too.

Tell your friends that the whole fun in an RPG is to keep themselves and their chars as distinct entities and that they are not omnipotent.BTW that should be done by your game master.

They distrust you, good! That means you have valid in-character reasons to ditch them without any remorse whatsoever when you go pursue a Chapter-vital objective at a critical juncture in a mission.

.. That said, jumping ship is the most drastic step you can ever take as a DA in the Deathwatch. There are more subtle ways in which you can pursue the Hunt, if you have a mind for intrigue. Assuming, that is, you even know of the Fallen. You might want to emphasize with your group that you're only playing DAs for the aesthetics and the nifty ranged combat perks.

I think knowledge of the fallen is perk defined in the rules.

It is, its in rites of battle i believe. And i can do as little as step aside and talk to somebody on my vox, and the blood angel will get up in my grill about who i was talking to lol

They distrust you, good! That means you have valid in-character reasons to ditch them without any remorse whatsoever when you go pursue a Chapter-vital objective at a critical juncture in a mission.

.. That said, jumping ship is the most drastic step you can ever take as a DA in the Deathwatch. There are more subtle ways in which you can pursue the Hunt, if you have a mind for intrigue. Assuming, that is, you even know of the Fallen. You might want to emphasize with your group that you're only playing DAs for the aesthetics and the nifty ranged combat perks.

Oh, and i love you :tu:

It is, its in rites of battle i believe. And i can do as little as step aside and talk to somebody on my vox, and the blood angel will get up in my grill about who i was talking to lol

The answer is obvious:'I was arranging with the sisters hospitaler to deliver you 4 galons of virgin blood for your birthday.' Add evil grin.

Archived