WiP Artscale Exorcists Librarian

Yodhrin

Thought I'd post this over here on B&C as well as my Warseer plog, see what you chaps think; I can't decide whether the left arm would look better in the classic outstretched-with-palm-outwards pose, or curved down a bit with the hand clawed and wreathed in little gouts of flame. Anywho, I give you(the blu-tacked together) Epistolary Zakiah Arman, called Daemonbane, Keeper of the Seven Scrolls, Lector Majoris of the Broken Tower, Commander of Strike Force Yavuz-Kader, Exorcists 3rd Company.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8795/exlib1.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/263/exlib2.jpg

The next stage is to finish the work on the legs by bulking out the greaves and adding the ribbing to the back of the knee joints, then resculpt the right arm detail to more closely resemble Power Armour.

C&C is very welcome.

Been looking for a good Exorcists log to follow. Please continue, would love to see how he comes out! Also, would love to see any more you have. ;)

This chap is a one-off for the moment, I'm actually supposed to be working on my artscale Iron Hands, but I keep distracting myself with side projects like this, heh. I do plan to put together an Exorcists/Imperial Navy force after my IH/Mechanicus project reaches a playable points level, but considering how much time I have to put in to make each Marine/Skitarii/Armsman it will likely be a wee while.

Been looking for a good Exorcists log to follow. Please continue, would love to see how he comes out! Also, would love to see any more you have. ;)

This chap is a one-off for the moment, I'm actually supposed to be working on my artscale Iron Hands, but I keep distracting myself with side projects like this, heh. I do plan to put together an Exorcists/Imperial Navy force after my IH/Mechanicus project reaches a playable points level, but considering how much time I have to put in to make each Marine/Skitarii/Armsman it will likely be a wee while.

Ah, well, I will take what I can get :)

Got a wee update for this chap tonight; the basic armour work is done save for the left arm, on which I decided to split the difference between my two previous ideas and go with a raised-but-crooked pose and the flame-wreathed hand. Once that's complete, I have a wee bit of repair work to do on the head of the force staff(didn't notice that the right eyesocket of the skull was a bit of a dodgy cast, no biggie though), and then I'll do the final detailing in the form of the Epistolary icon on the right pauldron, and some parchment chained to the left greave. The right greave will be left blank for an attempt at freehanding the occult symbols seen etched into the Exorcists' power armour in IA:10.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2310/exlib3.jpg

Apologies for the poor quality pic, too tired to pull off anything better tonight :P

Archived