Commander Dante

Jorre

I've only run him a few time, but I usually happy with his results. He gives a nice advantage to DoA, with a precise Melta strike. Plus, with Hit and Run he is unlikely to get stuck in combat and unable to push the melta advantage. Plus, he's pretty deadly in a fight, so you don't really need the squad setup for really heavy combat.

Yes this threads sole purpose should be for basking in the awesomeness that is Commander Dante!

Just to clarify basically the plague bearers did so many wounds to my honor guard From memory everyone in the squad had to have 2 wounds allocated to them. Except the noviate he only had 1 wound which I proceeded to fail both the 3+ and the 4+!!! Typical!!

As a side not plague bearers should not be underestimated! They have poisoned weapons (4+) and str 4 so they wound marines on a 4+ with rerolls! Quite nasty when you get assaulted by 10 of them!

Failed both rolls? Yeah, he was never destined to become a fully fledged Sanguinary priest. Sucks when 40k rolls like that though.

Archived