Latest Forgeworld Must-Have!

Jolemai

The weapon set would save on a load of conversion work though. No more glueing/hacking of weapons to get that perfect combi-weapon of the re-sizing of terminator lightning claws/shaving of Space Wolf lightning claws for power armoured marines...

If only all marines had this clean style to them instead of the the walking church/ bling-bling style GW throws on all SMs.

If I had the cash to burn I would field an entire Drago Wing off these guys.

And the new assault marines look pretty cool too...but for what ever reason its just not hitting home.

There cleaner than most...but IDK...

At least its a step in the right direction.

Give the sculptor a pay raise.

If only all marines had this clean style to them instead of the the walking church/ bling-bling style GW throws on all SMs.

And the new assault marines look pretty cool too...but for what ever reason its just not hitting home.

I was just reading your post and I just couldn't help but totally disagree with nearly every point you made. :lol:

I like the current GW models for the reasons you dislike them and I hate the new forgeworld terminators for the exact reason you love them! ^_^

Sorry I don't have a profound point to make it just made me laugh thinking about it. B)

I do however really want the upgrade kit for some kick-ass convertion work.

I was just reading your post and I just couldn't help but totally disagree with nearly every point you made. :lol:

I like the current GW models for the reasons you dislike them and I hate the new forgeworld terminators for the exact reason you love them! ^_^

Sorry I don't have a profound point to make it just made me laugh thinking about it. B)

I do however really want the upgrade kit for some kick-ass convertion work.

But my opinion is right lol

Each to his own :b

Archived