The taint of Caliban

The DIA!

This was something that really interested me, but i have not seen or heard anything about him (or it) since i read about him in the HH book Fallen Angels. It seems that Luther captured him, and i imagine it was the power of Oroboros that he used to become so much more powerful than he was. It seemed he could use bodies as puppets using those large bugs, which kinda reminded me of the Enslavers. What do you think of this? Was there anymore on this?

I forgot all about this thing. It makes me sad.

We got Tulchula*

We got a greater demon "knowing" the Lion

and we got this thing

How many big baddies can they throw at us? Starting to seem like a cheap plot device

I forgot all about this thing. It makes me sad.

We got Tulchula*

We got a greater demon "knowing" the Lion

and we got this thing

How many big baddies can they throw at us? Starting to seem like a cheap plot device

They need to throw more big baddies at us cause we can take 'em all ;)

and im sorry, Tulchula doesnt ring a bell for me, whats that?

Nah, he had things under control. Luther Arch-Heratic=Arch-babysitter? I'd trust my kids with him ;)

Hm...I am concerned about your kids welfare ;)

I've been busy so i havent checked on them in a while. Hope Luther is being good to them. :)

Nah, he had things under control. Luther Arch-Heratic=Arch-babysitter? I'd trust my kids with him ;)

Hm...I am concerned about your kids welfare :P

I've been busy so i havent checked on them in a while. Hope Luther is being good to them. :D

Archived