Tactical Marines in BA

Hey guys, I've got a pretty simple question; Is there any effective way to run tactical marines in a Blood Angels army. I've been hearing people say that Tac marines are a nay in the BA army because they lack maneverablity. What do you guys think? Do you know of ways to run them in a BA list?

In Rhinos as an aggressive screen for Jumpers, pop out and rapid fire to aid an assault or make a Bee-line for objectives on the other side of the board and camp .Your opponent will have to deal with Jumpers or a unit with a heavy weapon (Multi meltas are good) parked in his Mid/Rear pumping out shots and having priests near helps, perhaps with the Assault squad teamed with them

tac marines arent bad, but they arent good either.

They have, two my mind, two failings.

They need a full squad for any special weapons, and assault marines are cheaper mechanised.

They would be miles better if they could take a weapon per 5, rather than 2 per 10

Welcome Mordred! Sorry to close this thread, but we have loads and loads of tactical squad discussion threads.

Use the advanced forum search option, or even look in the introduction to BA thread with all the links!!

No harm, no foul, but we cant have the 10th thread on this in as many weeks!

Once again, welcome Mordred!

Archived