New Initiate

Hello Brothers,

I'm a long time guest to this site so i thought it was about time i signed up. I currently am putting together a Deathwing army and recently have come across some points that have made me curious to see if anyone has an answer. ( I have checked previous topics but either i missed it or i could not find it before). My main question is as Belial is master of the Deathwing does this entitle him to a Deathwing Champion, as company masters are allowed to have company champions. If the answer is yes would this be another upgrade to a single squad much like the apothocary and Standard Bearer or an extra termie to join a squad. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Luther

You're newly joined, come into the Dark Angels' subforum, and call yourself LUTHER?? This is going to go well!!! :)

Just kidding, welcome to B&C and the Rock, brother.

Welcome to the Rock Brother. Power swords are over there, Plasma weaponry there and the rolled up newspapers to deal with those pesky Space Wolves are over there.

Let me also welcome you to the Rock. How's your painting? Are you ready to join the ranks Unforgiven in complete painting dominance over the other forums? ;)

If so join the E TENEBRAE LUX Challenge! For the Lion Brother Sergeant ermm... Luther? :lol: hahahaha!!!

Archived