Tactics for the Fallen Angels

Well I have been doing my research and so far Ive not come up with any tactics which are employed by the Fallen. This might be because they have been separated and act as small individual bands, they could still use the Dark angel gun line tactic or they could use a more offensive chaos approach.

I have been trying to form a authentic tactica and background for my band of the fallen. This has ranged from trying to reconcile with the imperium to falling to chaos completely.

As they are not unified it seems there is some grey areas to be fill, could anyone give me any advice/suggestions?

it may be an idea to think about the personality/role each fallen plays on the field as to their armament and tactics. have you read eye of terror by Barrington J. Bayley? the two dark angels are an excellent portrayal of different angles on the fallen can be.

Does your sect of Fallen cooperate with any of the 'big names' working out of the Eye of Terror? How hotly is it being pursued by the Dark Angels or one of their successor Chapters? Has the sect taken part in any major conflicts recently, or has it stayed on the sidelines? Does it have a hidden refuge or is it mobile?

Okay, that's a lot of angles to consider, but taking even one into account can give you a direction for your fluff.

Archived