How to paint Dark Angel using new paints.

Diavlo

Greetings brothers.

I have decided to share my tutorial of "how to paint Dark Angel using new citadel paints" with you.

It's simple tutorial for beginners, to have a good looking table top army in no time.

The thing is that it is in Polish so most probably you won't understand a bit, but i show every paint I use and at the end of the week I'll add english subtitles.

Let me know what you think.

As a side note I want to let you know that I'm not a great painter, but it's kinda easy with new citadels.

In the next video I'll use texture paint for base and will do some unfinished details.

For the Lion

Cool – I'm watching it right now.

Some points:

1. It might be better to have a series of semi-painted models for each stage of the process. So that we don't have to watch you paint the whole model Caliban Green for instance – but only a part of it. Would shorten the length of the film down from 27 minutes.

2. Be careful where you are putting your hands!! Seriously your painting hand often covers from the viewer what you are painting.

3. Occasionally the model disappears out of the camera shot. Especially around the 10-12 minutes time. To stop this from happening, you could mark a safe-zone area on your cutting mat where you know the camera is always focussed and keep your model within it.

Those points aside, it's a great film and it's lit very well so it's easy to see the subtleties of highlights etc.

And I like how the model looked at the end :P.

Cheers

I

Archived