New Army

I just started a new Blood Angels army and I was trying to decide how to equip my Stormraven and if I should make a Crusader or Redeemer. I was also wondering what dreadnought I should make out of my Furioso. I want to gather an army large enough to play apocalypse in the next year or so.

Here's what I have:

HQ

Astorath

Captain

Captain Tycho (Not sure to run standard captain or Death Co.)

5x Command Squad

Sanguinary priest with jump pack

Librarian

Elites

Sternguard

Furioso Dread

5x Sanguinary Guard

Troops

30x Tactical

5x Death Co. w/ jump packs

Rhino

Fast Attack

5x Assault

5x Vanguard

Heavy Support

Land Raider Crusader or Redeemer

Land Raider Terminus Ultra

Storm Raven

5x Devastator (2 plasma, 1multi melta, 1 lascannon)

Any advice??

Also, I have a stormlord and would it make more sense to make a tank from that kit or to make a fellblade??

I'm also a Crimson Fist player starting a new BA army but I am taking a much different approach. Most of my army is Assault Troops. I think I have close to 30 Assault Troops, 10 DC w/ jump packs and I have 10x Saguinary Guard that I think 5 of are going to convert to Vanguard Vets. I also have a Furioso Dread and a Stormbird that I am wordering about set-ups on. I figure my stormbird will carry the dread. The stormbird and my 2x Baal Preds are really my only shooty units, everything else is assault so I figure that I will keep away from meltas on the stormbird and go with the hurricanes and assault cannons. All my assault squads are packing Infurns and Meltas so Im not worried about tanks but I would like some more insta-killie somewhere and that I am having a hard time finding.

Welcome both of you to the Blood Angels!

For crimsonfist123, I highly recommend Tycho as the captain version, not the DC version.

Overall Blood Talons seems to be the best kind of Furioso, and I prefer the Land Raider Crusader to the Redeemer.

Archived